On-site support / Services
TFM ( Total Filter Management )
Our Total Filter Management program is a comprehensive approach to enterprise wide filter maintenance and managing your entire filtration program. Spectrum undertakes comprehensive supply and maintenance services, wherein the air quality is warranted, and Spectrum maintains the installation in a cost-effective manner, thereby providing the client with major annualized savings in terms of capital and running costs. The program was boosted with technical collaboration with Filtrair BV (Netherlands).
As your total filter management partner, we will help you develop an effective program of preventative filtration maintenance and reporting. Used now in the Automotive, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, Refinery & Petrochemical, Steel, Power Generation sectors it ensures worry free filtration management.
The program is comprised of the following features:
- Selection and supply of optimal performance filters
- Supervision of filtration system installation
- On-site validation of the installation
- On-site supervision of filter performance and air quality
- 'Early bird' reporting of potential problems, to enable prompt corrective action
- Qualitative identification of contamination sources by microscopic analysis.
- Our service crews and guaranteed filter pricing structure are integral to the value you will realize as a total filter management partner.
- With Spectrum as your single source filter supplier, we will ensure peak performance from all filters for improved productivity, minimal maintenance costs and low inventory costs, lower storage space requirements, and reduced overall filtration replacement expenses.
Clean Room validation
The air quality in clean rooms and clean air devices is critical for optimum working of processes and typically used in manufacturing, packaging, and research facilities associated with industries like pharmaceuticals, semiconductor, aerospace, research facilities, laser and optic industries etc.
When a clean room has just been built it must be tested to ensure that it is meeting the regulatory requirements given in the ISO 14644-1. Validation of a new cleanroom follows a specified lifecycle. The life cycle comprises five phases each of which accomplishes particular tasks to control variation in the modular environment. It starts off with the design control phase and ends with monitor and control. Changes to equipment and control factors after the cleanroom has been validated are grounds for cleanroom re-validation.
Regular validation minimizes product defects, costly downtime & hence increases productivity. Spectrum’s validation crew is providing independent customer-friendly cleanroom validation and Cleanroom Certification servicesusing sophisticated calibrated instruments.
Our Qualified clean room performance testing (CPT) ensures the following tests as part of it tests and validation program:
- Airflow Velocity and Uniformity Tests
- HEPA Filter Installation Leak Tests
- Room Particle Count Tests
- Enclosure Pressurization Tests
- Particle Fallout Count Tests
- Containment Test
- Air Exchange Rate
Spectrum's TFM goals
- Eliminate the contaminating source in the air supply of an industrial facility.
- Proactively monitor filters and equipment to circumvent potential problems.
- Maintain an onsite / off site inventory of filters to ensure zero down time.
- Maintain a dossier record of filter performance for each installation.
- Partner with the client’s quality control team for joint progress.
Spectrum's TFM services
- Preliminary survey of facilities: Identification of different filter systems across type, size and quantity, system design, review of filter history and reporting the findings.
- Certification of the spray booth: Measuring air flow volume and pattern, temperature, humidity and contamination measurement, contamination profiling.
- Monitoring of filtration system: Measuring the air flow across filters, particle collection efficiency, fitment integrity, resistance across filter.
- Life cycle and energy cost analysis: Make research-led recommendations based on annual and life cycle cost and pro-active cost savings through filter purchase cost reductions, filter disposal savings, filter change labour savings and energy savings.
- Inventory management: Create weekly/monthly inventory reports, track monthly usage and costs, store inventory logically, rotate stock, determine minimum and maximum levels and adjust inventory levels as needed.
- Laboratory analysis capabilities: Contamination collected from source is analysed using advanced analytical equipment. Enlarged pictures of the contaminants (using polarised light / stereo zoom) help customers get a perspective of the contamination which is often not visible to the naked eye.
- Establish specific goals of the programme and review them periodically with customer. (Often a team is formed for this).
- Send contamination samples that need review to Filtration Group - Filtrair's expert.
- Annual appraisal of the TFM programme by the Filtration Group - Filtrair experts.
- On-site visit by Filtration Group - Filtrair expert.